Hertsmere Leisure Children’s Centres
Hertsmere Leisure is a registered charity established in 2002 with a reputation for delivering high quality services for the local community. It is the lead agency for 18 Children’s Centre in Hertsmere and the surrounding areas. We have a range of vacancies for people who are both enthusiastic and motivated with a range of skills and experiences. See also our volunteering opportunities. To view a Job Description and to apply for these positions please visit www.hertsmereleisure.co.uk
Universal Jobmatch is a free service that enables you to search for and apply for jobs on one of the largest job boards in Europe. You do not need to be registered to search for jobs but setting up a Universal Jobmatch account will enable you to:
- Create a ‘Profile’. This will help match you to job opportunities and help if you use the ‘CV Builder’ to create a CV.
- Build or upload up to five CVs which you can use to apply for jobs within Universal Jobmatch
- Create a searchable (“public”) CV that can allow employers to match your skill-set against their jobs and invite you to apply. This process does not reveal your identity or personal details to the employer
- Create and save job searches. You can request email updates daily or weekly, on new jobs matching your saved job searches.
- Create and save up to five cover letters which you can use when applying for jobs within Universal Jobmatch Keep a record of your job search and application activity in one place. If you are claiming Jobseekers Allowance, this will make it easier to discuss your job search activity with your adviser
In order to use all the features of Universal Jobmatch, you need to have a Government Gateway account. If you have a Government Gateway account, click the Login button and log in using your Government Gateway username and password. If you do not have a Government Gateway account, click on the Register button to create one.