Find us on Facebook
Manager: Angela Welsh
Monday In community
Tuesday 9 – 4.30pm
Wednesday In community
Thursday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Friday 9.00am – 12.30pm
At other times during the week we are at Community venues. Please check our programme for details of where you can find us.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for September – December 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Leavesden and the Langleys
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings support families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Review services for families, to ensure that children have a healthy start.
- Encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
- Ensure processes are in place to enable the Centre to demonstrate the difference it is making for local families.
There are currently 801 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In July 2017 we have 93% (743) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 2,943 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Leavesden area. In July 2017 we have 88% (2577) of these children registered.
Latest updates from Three Villages Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?