The Reddings Children’s Centre
Find Us on Facebook
020 8950 1112
Term Time Opening Times
Monday9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday9 am – 5 pm
Thursday9 am – 5 pm
Friday9 am – 4 pm
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for September – December 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Bushey
- Develop services for expectant parents and further develop services for parents with young babies to support them to have a good start.
- To continue to work in partnership with local Early Years Settings supporting families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that all children reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Continue to encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
Staff Photo Gallery
Latest updates from The Reddings Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation - We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more… Read More
- Free childcare for your two year old - Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team. Download… Read More
- Summer term newsletter 2017 - This newsletter aims to keep you up to date with all the latest news from your local Children’s Centres. Read Newsletter (PDF)… Read More
- We Moves, She Moves Newsletter - Welcome to the June We Move, She Moves newsletter and a big warm welcome to all our new ‘movers’! This month we have some exciting events and new courses for you to be involved in from Swimming to Yoga, running to Boogie Bounce Xtreme, Trampolining to Clubbercise and many more. Read more below… Read the JULY 2017… Read More