The Reddings Children’s Centre
020 8950 1112
Monday9am – 5pm
Tuesday9am – 5pm
Wednesday9am – 5pm
Thursday9am – 5pm
Friday9am – 4pm
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions from April to July 2018.
There are currently 786 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In January 1970 we have 80% (627) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 1,701 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Bushey area. In September 2017 we have 83% (1420) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for Bushey
- Develop services for expectant parents and further develop services for parents with young babies to support them to have a good start.
- To continue to work in partnership with local Early Years Settings supporting families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that all children reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Continue to encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
Latest updates from The Reddings Children’s Centre
- Bushey Autumn Newsletter
Bushey Mill and The Reddings Children’s Centres would like to welcome all families to your termly newsletter. The team aims to keep all families with children, from birth to 5 years, up to date with all the latest news from your local Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
Did you know that:
All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education (570 hours per year). This can be used with a school, childminder, day nursery, pre-school. In some cases, 3 and 4 year olds can get an extra 15 hours childcare (570 hours a year). This will depend on your circumstances.
- We Moves, She Moves Newsletter
Welcome to the November We Move, She Moves newsletter and a big warm welcome to all our new ‘movers’! This month we have some exciting events and new courses for you to be involved in from Swimming to Yoga, running to Boogie Bounce Xtreme, Trampolining to Clubbercise and many more. Read more below…