Mount Pleasant Lane
Find us on Facebook
01727 828 218
Monday 11am – 5pm
Tuesday In the community
Wednesday In the community
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday In the community
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
There are currently 595 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In June 2017 we have 87% (517) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 2,018 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the St Albans South area. In June 2017 we have 84% (1705) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for St Albans South
- Continue to support families who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre service.
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings, support children to be ready to start school in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To continue to work with local partner organisations to shape the future of the St Albans South Children’s Centre Group.
Staff Photo Gallery
Latest updates from Park St and St Stephen’s Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?