c/o Leavesden Green JMI School,
Find us on Facebook
Monday9.00am – 4.30pm
Tuesday9.00am – 4.30pm
Wednesday9.00am – 1.00pm
Thursday9.00am – 4.30pm
Friday9.00am – 3.30pm
At other times during the week we are at Community venues. Please check our programme for details of where you can find us.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for April to July 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Leavesden and the Langleys
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings support families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Review services for families, to ensure that children have a healthy start.
- Encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
- Ensure processes are in place to enable the Centre to demonstrate the difference it is making for local families.
There are currently 896 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In April 2017 we have 94% (838) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 2,811 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Leavesden area. In April 2017 we have 92% (2588) of these children registered.
Latest updates from Leavesden Children’s Centre
- Hertsmere Leisure Children’s Centres Need You! - Would you like to take a more active role in supporting the Children’s Centres in your area? Not only do we have lots of volunteering opportunities, but we are now recruiting casual crèche staff to work with the Children’s Centres in Borehamwood , Bushey, Potters Bar & Radlett, Sopwell & St Albans, Watford and surrounding… Read More