Heath Lane Children's Centre
Monday12 noon – 3pm
Tuesday9am – 12 noon
Wednesday1pm – 5pm
Thursday9am to 12 noon – 1pm to 3pm
Friday9am – 12 noon
Please check the programme for where you can find us when the centre is closed.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions from September to December 2017.
There are currently 1,383 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In January 1970 we have 99% (1,375) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 2,443 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Hemel West area. In September 2017 we have 94% (2288) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for Hemel West
- Increase antenatal provision and ensure that antenatal families are directed to appropriate signposting, services and support.
- Promote services for expectant parents and families with children under one, to ensure that they have a healthy start.
- Encourage more parents to get involved in making decisions about the Centre’s development and volunteering within the Centre and wider community.
Latest updates from Heath Lane Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
Did you know that:
All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education (570 hours per year). This can be used with a school, childminder, day nursery, pre-school. In some cases, 3 and 4 year olds can get an extra 15 hours childcare (570 hours a year). This will depend on your circumstances.