Heath Lane Children’s Centre
Find us on Facebook
Monday12 noon – 3pm
Wednesday1pm – 5pm
Thursday9am – 12 noon and 1pm – 3pm
Please check the programme for where you can find us when the centre is closed.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Hemel West
- Increase antenatal provision and ensure that antenatal families are directed to appropriate signposting, services and support.
- Promote services for expectant parents and families with children under one, to ensure that they have a healthy start.
- Encourage more parents to get involved in making decisions about the Centre’s development and volunteering within the Centre and wider community.
There are currently 1,383 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In July 2017 we have 98% (1,358) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 2,443 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Hemel West area. In July 2017 we have 94% (2291) of these children registered.
Latest updates from Heath Lane Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?