We will continue to run sessions within the community and you can still contact us on 01923 235466 for advices or support on our services,
Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Bushey Mill Children’s Centre
At Highwood Primary School
WD23 2AW (satnav WD23 2DJ)
Find Us on Facebook
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for April to July 2017.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
There are currently 888 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In May 2017 we have 90% (801) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 1,675 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Bushey area. In May 2017 we have 85% (1430) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for Bushey
- Develop services for expectant parents and further develop services for parents with young babies to support them to have a good start.
- To continue to work in partnership with local Early Years Settings supporting families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that all children reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Continue to encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
Staff Photo Gallery
Latest Updates from Bushey Mill Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more.
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
- Volunteers survey
If you are volunteering at our Children’s Centres, or you have moved on to employment or further learning, we would really appreciate you letting us know how valuable it has been. It will take about 2 minutes of your time to complete and we will use the feedback to continue to build our service.
- Summer term newsletter 2017
This newsletter aims to keep you up to date with all the latest news from your local Children’s Centres.
Read Newsletter (PDF)
- We Moves, She Moves Newsletter
Welcome to the June We Move, She Moves newsletter and a big warm welcome to all our new ‘movers’! This month we have some exciting events and new courses for you to be involved in from Swimming to Yoga, running to Boogie Bounce Xtreme, Trampolining to Clubbercise and many more. Read more below…