Bushey Mill Children’s Centre
At Highwood Primary School
WD23 2AW (satnav WD23 2DJ)
Find Us on Facebook
Monday9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday9.00am – 12.00pm
Thursday9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday9.00am – 12.00pm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to continued outdoor building works, there is no parking for the Children’s Centre professionals or families within Highwood Primary and Nursery School, but there is free parking in some of the roads around the centre – if unsure please call the centre before arriving. Entrance to the centre is via the pedestrian gate on Mead Way
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for September – December 2017.
There are currently 915 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In August 2017 we have 87% (793) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 1,701 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Bushey area. In August 2017 we have 83% (1420) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for Bushey
- Develop services for expectant parents and further develop services for parents with young babies to support them to have a good start.
- To continue to work in partnership with local Early Years Settings supporting families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that all children reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Continue to encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
Staff Photo Gallery
Latest Updates from Bushey Mill Children’s Centre
- Bushey Autumn Newsletter
Bushey Mill and The Reddings Children’s Centres would like to welcome all families to your termly newsletter. The team aims to keep all families with children, from birth to 5 years, up to date with all the latest news from your local Children’s Centre
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
- We Moves, She Moves Newsletter
Welcome to the June We Move, She Moves newsletter and a big warm welcome to all our new ‘movers’! This month we have some exciting events and new courses for you to be involved in from Swimming to Yoga, running to Boogie Bounce Xtreme, Trampolining to Clubbercise and many more. Read more below…