Find us on Facebook
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 1pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Please check the programme for where you can find us when the centre is closed
PLEASE NOTE: Please show consideration to our neighbours when parking outside. We ask that you observe any parking restrictions and refrain from parking across people’s drives or designated spaces. There is 3 hours free parking in Sainsbury’s should you be unable to park in Cow Lane.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for April to July 2017.
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Watford North
- Encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
- Support all children to reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings support families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
There are currently 1,323 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In May 2017 we have 91% (1,207) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 3,099 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Watford North area. In May 2017 we have 88% (2738) of these children registered.
NHS Antenatal Midwifery is available at Berrygrove Children’s Centre by appointment only.
Please click below to complete a self referral form or contact 01923 244366 for more information.
Latest Updates from Berrygrove
- Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
We have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more.
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
- Volunteers survey
If you are volunteering at our Children’s Centres, or you have moved on to employment or further learning, we would really appreciate you letting us know how valuable it has been. It will take about 2 minutes of your time to complete and we will use the feedback to continue to build our service.