Berrygrove Children’s Centre
Tuesday9am – noon
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions from August to September 2018.
There are currently 1,282 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In January 1970 we have 96% (1,232) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 1,771 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Watford North area. In September 2017 we have 85% (1506) of these children registered.
Our Target Priorities for Watford North
- Encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
- Support all children to reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings support families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Latest updates from Berrygrove Children’s Centre
- Watford North Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
Our team have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?
Did you know that:
All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education (570 hours per year). This can be used with a school, childminder, day nursery, pre-school. In some cases, 3 and 4 year olds can get an extra 15 hours childcare (570 hours a year). This will depend on your circumstances.