Find us on Facebook
Tuesday 9am -1pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Please check the programme for where you can find us when the centre is closed
Browse our activity programme (PDF) and read descriptions of sessions for 31 July – 25 August 2017.
Our Target Priorities for Watford North
- Encourage all families to access Children’s Centre services, including those who are not currently accessing services.
- Support all children to reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- In partnership with local Early Years Settings support families, who are eligible to access 2 year old funding and other Children’s Centre services, in order that they reach their potential by the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
There are currently 1,771 children aged 0 – 5 years living in this area. In July 2017 we have 85% (1,514) of these children registered.
Group data: In total there are currently 3,053 children aged 0 – 5 years living in the Watford North area. In July 2017 we have 89% (2732) of these children registered.
Latest Updates from Berrygrove
- Watford North Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation
Our team have achieved the Healthy Children’s Centre accreditation for all of our Children’s Centres. Find out more
- Free childcare for your two year old
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) have been working together to increase the take up of free early education for two year olds. One of the aims of the group was to have a new visual identity for the two year old scheme. The overwhelming choice was for a dinosaur, known as “Spike” within the team.
Could you be entitled to get free early education and childcare for you 3 and 4 year old?