Register your child with Hertsmere Children Centres
- Download Registration Form (pdf, 4mb)
See also our Ethnicity guidelines.
Share this page:
Advice & Training for Parents
Improving your skills
Services offered by Hertsmere Leisure Children’s Centres
Abbots Langley • Aldenham & Radlett Borehamwood, Elstree & Shenley • Park Street & St Stephen’s • Potters Bar & South Mimms Bushey & Bushey Heath
- Download programme (pdf, 2.4mb)
Computer Training at the BECC
2 sessions per week, bookable in advance
Don’t miss out!
- Download flyer (pdf, 180k)
Learn more about how to support your child’s learning & development, CV writing, Building confidence, Job searches, Computer training, English, maths and IT qualifications and much more...
- Download flyer (pdf, 280k)
A social evening for young people
with High functioning Autism or
Aspergers and their parents/carers
at The Pines Shortbreaks, Wed
25th April 2012
Please book due to limited availability
- Download details (pdf, 273k)
This relaxed and informal course is run by trained and very experienced facilitators who also parent children with additional needs.
- Download details (pdf, 177k)
Parent support group for parents of children with additional needs
- Informal friendly group meeting monthly during term time since 2003
- Sharing information & exchanging ideas.
- Supporting parents of babies, toddlers, and of children in special and mainstream
schools with additional needs.
- Raising awareness of the needs of children & families.
- Download details (pdf, 190k)
For parents and carers of children and young people with additional needs
1st Wednesday of each month 11:30am – 1pm. St Nicholas and Martin’s Wood Children’s Centre, 21 The Oval, Vardon Road, Stevenage, SG1 5RD.
- Download flyer (pdf, 211k)
FAMILY SATURDAYS – APRIL & MAY
Parent/Carer family days out with their children that have a learning disability or difficulty and welcoming along siblings
- Download details (pdf, 512k)
Are you a parent/carer of a Special Educational Needs child or a child with a diagnosed or undiagnosed disability?
- Download details (pdf, 166k)
Roadmap to Learning
Find your way through the digital maze with details of computer and training courses in your area.
- Roadmap to Learning - Abbots Langley (pdf, 280k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Borehamwood & Elstree (pdf, 183k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Bushey & Bushey Heath (pdf, 180k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Park Street & St Stephens (pdf, 178k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Potters Bar South Mimms (pdf, 166k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Radlett & Aldenham (pdf, 169k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Shenley (pdf, 180k)
The aim of this 2 day course is to effectively and confidently engage with challenging families to improve outcomes for children. You must have completed a Level 1 Safeguarding course and the Integrated Practice CAF training.
- Download flyer (pdf, 185k)
Petals – FREE childcare workshops
Do you want to progress in the child care sector? FREE Workshops on CV Presentation and Interview Techniques for Child Care Professionals
Workshops are now being held at the Community Shop and Borehamwood. Click below for further information: