Register your child with Hertsmere Children Centres
- Download Registration Form (pdf, 4mb)
See also our Ethnicity guidelines.
Share this page:
Advice & Training for Parents
Improving your skills
Services offered by Hertsmere Leisure Children’s Centres
Abbots Langley • Aldenham & Radlett Borehamwood, Elstree & Shenley • Park Street & St Stephen’s • Potters Bar & South Mimms Bushey & Bushey Heath
- Download programme (pdf, 1.5mb)
Learn more about how to support your child’s learning & development, CV writing, Building confidence, Job searches, Computer training, English, maths and IT qualifications and much more...
- Download flyer (pdf, 280k)
Are you a parent/carer of a Special Educational Needs child or a child with a diagnosed or undiagnosed disability?
- Download details (pdf, 166k)
Roadmap to Learning
Find your way through the digital maze with details of computer and training courses in your area.
- Roadmap to Learning - Abbots Langley (pdf, 280k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Borehamwood & Elstree (pdf, 183k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Bushey & Bushey Heath (pdf, 180k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Park Street & St Stephens (pdf, 178k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Potters Bar South Mimms (pdf, 166k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Radlett & Aldenham (pdf, 169k)
- Roadmap to Learning - Shenley (pdf, 180k)
Elm Court Youth & Community Centre in Potters Bar, EN6 3BP
Duration: Total 10 weeks
Time: 9.30am – 2.20pm
Dates: 26th Feb, 5th March, 12th March, 19th March, 26th March, 2nd April , 9th and 16th April
- EASTER BREAK - 23rd April, 30th April, 7th May, 14th May
- Download flyer (pdf, 69kb)
Enrolment and assessment guide, West Herts College, Watford 201-2014
- Download leaflet (pdf, 714kb)
Parent support group for parents of children with additional needs
- Informal friendly group meeting monthly during term time since 2003
- Sharing information & exchanging ideas.
- Supporting parents of babies, toddlers, and of children in special and mainstream
schools with additional needs.
- Raising awareness of the needs of children & families.
- Download details (pdf, 190k)
For parents and carers of children and young people with additional needs
1st Wednesday of each month 11:30am – 1pm. St Nicholas and Martin’s Wood Children’s Centre, 21 The Oval, Vardon Road, Stevenage, SG1 5RD.
- Download flyer (pdf, 211k)
Petals – FREE childcare workshops
Do you want to progress in the child care sector? FREE Workshops on CV Presentation and Interview Techniques for Child Care Professionals
Workshops are now being held at the Community Shop and Borehamwood. Click below for further information: