We have 8 Advisory Boards:
- Borehamwood Group
- Hertsmere East Group covering Potters Bar, South Mimms and Shenley
- Bushey Group
- St Albans South covering Park Street and St Stephens, London Colney and Radlett.
- Leavesden & The Langleys covering Abbots Langley, Leavesden and Kings Langley.
- St Albans West Group covering Sopwell & Verulam and St Albans.
- Hemel Hempstead West Group covering Galley Hill and Heath Lane.
- Watford North Group covering Beechfield and Berrygrove.
Forthcoming Advisory Board Meetings
|Hertsmere East Group, Furzefield Children’s Centre, 12.30 pm||Thu 13th Oct 2016|
|Hemel West, South Hill Centre from 1.00 pm||Tue 11th Oct 2016|
|Bushey Group, The Redding’s Children’s Centre Harcourt Road (in between houses 58 – 60) Bushey WD23 3PE 12:30pm – 2:30pm||Tue 9th May 2017|
|Borehamwood Group, The BECC 12.30-2.30pm||Wed 10th May 2017|
|Watford North, Asda Community Room, Asda, At.Albans Road, Watford WD24 7RT from 1.30-3.00pm||18th May 2017|
|Leavesden & The Langleys, Leavesden Children’s Centre, 12.30 – 2.30pm||Mon 22nd May 2017|
|St Albans West, Sopwell & Verulam Children’s Centre, 10.00 am||Wed 14th June 2017|
|Bushey Group, The Redding’s Children’s Centre Harcourt Road (in between houses 58 – 60) Bushey WD23 3PE 12:30pm – 2:30pm||Thu 26th Sep 2017|
|St Albans South, London Colney Children’s Centre, Alexander Road,
London Colney,St Albans AL2 1JG from 1.30-3.00pm
|Wed 4th Oct 2017|
|Watford North, Asda Community Room, Asda, At.Albans Road, Watford WD24 7RT from 1.30-3.00pm||Thu 12th Oct 2017|
|St Albans West, Sopwell & Verulam Children’s Centre, 10.00 am||Wed 1st Nov 2017|
Membership of these Advisory Boards is made up of the following:
- Parent Representatives
- Children’s Centre management
- Health Visitor Team Leaders
- Representations from Faith Groups
- Borough Councillors
- County Councillors
- Head Teachers
- Partnership Development Officers
- Representation from the voluntary sector e.g. Home-Start
- Representatives from Early Years Settings
- Representatives from NCMA / local Childminders
Get involved in our Advisory Boards!
Calling all parents – talk to your Team Leader about getting involved: